Wednesday 7 September 2011

my sweet 17th birthday presents

I'll post only some of my 17th birthday presents. These presents are really useful for me, and I really happy to receive such things which support my life here :DD *thanks for the presents buddy*
First, my melody towel and cup :

These things are from someone who knows I love my melody, she's so kind and really know what I need :D
thanks mey, love you <3

second, a bag and a watch from a group of people who are close to me :


This bag is really useful, it's large and plenty of spaces :D I love this bag for its design, and thanks for this presents, I can put all the things I need to bring to my classes :))
oh, and that watch, I love it so much! It's black and really making me feel spirited somehow (?) xD

and lastly, a room-perfume, a body lotion and a perfume :D
this room perfume, actually I forgot who gave me this, but really, it smell so good, I can't help but always smiling whenever I smell it <3<3
This body lotion and perfume is from someone dearest to me, she indicated that I should use them everyday..Well, the perfume is not impossible to use everyday, but I doubt the body lotion. I don't really like using a body lotion, but sometimes I use this one when I feel like it :D They smell good too! <3<3

I'll post another presents too, someday :))

No comments:

Post a Comment