Sunday 4 September 2011

It's about me :D

okay, I'm so fired up to update my blog lately..I dunno why but I think I wanna try to develop this blog :D
I'll be talking about myself ^v^
I have a special feelings for oldies things :D Not an ordinary oldies, but western.. I love their stories *maybe an influence from disney \(ovo)/* , songs, musics, fashion, pictures, paintings, movies even buildings *wow*
Sometimes, I'm flowing with the korean wave or another one, but I've never gotten bored of oldies..This happened too to my japan-lovelove <3<3
I love anime, and I'm so happy to have a really good friend who love it too..
I love fashion, wish that I have a full closet of fashion items *o*
I love photography, well, I'm not good at taking photos, always wondering how all those photographers succeed in making me amazed for all those pics~
I love music,oh yes! I can't live without music OvO
Well, describing my self is kinda difficult, it's too much to be told haha
(/ =3=)/

No comments:

Post a Comment