Monday 22 November 2010

well, i really screamed and my parents laughed at me :D

i'm crazy and i admit it after i saw these jackets and clothes! They are really damn cute and i can't stop staring at them, blubbering them to my parents, and yes, my parents admit that they are cute too! :D Still feeling sad that i can't buy them because they are way too expensive and if i force to buy them, my parents *maybe* will kill me for sure, like won't give me any pocket money (-.-!!) see them :cute, isn't it? it's simple but i love the way pink mix with black and white..they look soft, and this too :i think if i wear this here, i'll faint because of the hot weather :D but i can't help imagining wearing this, aaaaaaaaa >< i want it!! here's another one :well, match this one with black stocking and boots, they'll look perfect! Really a simple one, but if u bring a gorgeous handbag with black color on it, and some accessories, i'm sure this simple dress will look good in a party :DD OMG, i hope i can buy them someday ><

No comments:

Post a Comment