Monday 22 November 2010

if i finally there :)

well, this is the last year of my senior high school, and i'll continue to a university, i hope i'll get accepted *pray*
actually, i have already decided what i'll do once i get there :D first thing is, i'll grow my hair long! i'll get it ironed so my hair won't look messy^^. Second thing, i'll buy some jackets LOL, my style always contain jacket and inner shirt, so i need a looooooots of jacket :)) since i can't buy them here, i have to wait until i go there, so pray for me that i'll get accepted to that university ><
ooh, n i won't forget about that university itself..i swear i'll study hard and never give up on trying if i can't master that subject! i feel disappointed with my study while i was in the second year of SHS and  feel stupid because i spent my time meaningless, so i'll pay for that time in university! :D

No comments:

Post a Comment