Sunday 24 July 2011

yoo

hey all how r you?
finally I can post something again :D
I've been away from my home sweet home for kinda a month
homesick? damn yes! I miss my room, my doll, my pillow, other things and my mom's home-cooking :'(
well, to this point, I've tried to restrain it hahah
looks like it's a success xD but maybe I'll desperately crying for home in some time
tonight I'll be sleeping over at my cousin's house, and tomorrow I'll go to Bandung to see where I'll be living..It's not a house, nor a dorm, I'll live in a room at maybe kind of hostel? whatever it is, I need to check my room-gonna-be and put my things there xD
hope I could bear for 4 years living far from home 




2 comments:

  1. check out how you can decorate your room and make it more homely, maybe it can fix your homesickness :D

    ReplyDelete